How Can I Help with the “March for Homes, Rights, and Dignity”?
When: Saturday December 15 th 10am
Where: Across from the Triangle at Lawrence and Park Ave – to End at City Hall
Thanks for being down to help make this March the strongest call of the people for basic human
rights and needs! Here are some ways you could help:
● Flyer on the streets! Make copies of the flyer or contact us to get copies of the flyer to
pass out if you don’t have copying capacity. Pass out the flyers on the streets to folks
who are homeless or anyone who might join us! Bring copies to service centers,
businesses, or anywhere you can post on a bulletin board. Tape them up to post around
● Share, like, and comment on facebook! Spread the word on social media telling people
to come and why you will be there to stand up for our survival.
● Make a video saying why you will be there and what this means to you! Share that on
social media and email. Send it to us to share too!
● Make a model house or tiny home that you can carry in the march.
● Bring a tent or blanket that you can carry in the march. If you have the resources, buy
one you can give out to someone in need at the end of the march.
● Bring water bottles or snacks for people on the march.
● Bring food to City Hall at the end of the march.
● Bring your body, your voice, and your energy to stand up for housing for all and the right
Contact Denver Homeless Out Loud with any questions, comments, concerns, or to notify us in
what ways you can help!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 720-940-5291 or 415-517-5603